In keeping with our emphasis on a holistic approach to healthcare, we believe that exercise is an important part of any long-term plan to achieve optimum fitness. We disagree with the notion that only dedicated athletes benefit from the services of a personal trainer. The right approach to fitness requires only the desire to take control of your health, the motivation to seek the appropriate means, and commitment to achieving your goals.
Mr. Arifi’s background as a competitive runner, soccer enthusiast, and hiker complement his extensive studies of human anatomy, motion, and established tenets of proper exercise and diet. He can:
- Help clients assess their current level of fitness
- Assist clients in working toward their objectives
- Provide instruction regarding appropriate techniques tailored to the client’s individual needs
- Provide education about the role of stretching, cardiovascular strength and flexibility exercises
- Assist clients in keeping track of their progress